From Miami: Day Trip to Bimini
Spend the day in paradise on a day trip from Miami to Bimini in the Bahamas. Discover its distinctive mix of historic and modern attractions, natural wonders and exciting activities.
Are you a business owner in Bahamas?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bahamas.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel to the Bahamas on board a smooth and comfortable ferry
- Avail of the full bar and duty free gift shop
- Get approximately 7 hours at Bimini to enjoy at leisure
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel by state-of-the-art coach, transfer to the Port of Miami and climb aboard a high-speed, 400-passenger, 170-foot boat. Then, set sail for Bimini in the Bahamas. Sit back and relax with a snack, or bask on the sundeck on the 2-hour crossing. Upon arrival, discover pristine beaches and historic attractions, including the famous Bimini Road that some believe is a remnant of the 'Lost City of Atlantis.' Get a day pass to the Hilton at World Resorts in Bimini and avail of full use of their outdoor facilities, such as bike rental, jet skis and beachside dining.
IncludesRound-trip transfers to/from the Port of Miami from/to selected hotels in Miami Round-trip economy or business class ferry to Bimini Port fees and taxes in the Bahamas Transportation and a day pass to the Hilton at World Resorts hotel in Bimini Food and drinks Gratuities
- The day trip to Bimini sails on selected dates. Please check the booking calendar upon reservation • This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- The approximate free time in the Bahamas is from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM • This service must be booked at least 24 hours in advance • Infants under 6 months old are not permitted on this tour
- The local operator is not responsible for delays caused by the weather, the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival in the Bahamas
- You must have a valid passport and re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa. Please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking. Correct paperwork is solely the customer's responsibility
- It is mandatory to provide the full names of all people traveling in order to issue the ferry tickets. If you have not provided this information, your booking remains unconfirmed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Nassau Sightseeing Bus Tour
Enjoy a thoroughly unique Bahamian experience on this bus sightseeing tour of Nassau. Explore the downtown area before continuing to Fort Fincastle and taking in the histFrom $30.00
Freeport 4-Hour Garden of the Groves Tour
Marvel at the beauty of the Garden of the Groves in the Bahamas. Enjoy a guided excursion through this 12-acre facility’s lush tropical greenery, flowers, and trees. Se3 ReviewsFrom $55.00
Nassau: Self-Guided Audio Tour
Immerse yourself in the historic and beautiful city of Nassau. Nestled in the Caribbean while you can enjoy the white sandy beaches and amazing weather, take the opportunFrom $19.99
- Best Seller
Grand Bahama Island Limousine and Chauffeur Service
Enjoy a luxurious ride with Fran's Travel Tour and Limousine Service. A variety of limousine and chauffeured ground transportation services on Grand Bahama island are avaFrom $25.64
Junkanoo Beach Shuttle from Freeport Cruise Ship Dock
This tour is for family and friends on a budget that would like to enjoy a organize excursion without the high price.From $15.00
Nassau: Buggy Ride and Beach Tour with Lunch
Shake, rattle, and bump as you bob your way around the western end in an open-air automatic 6 seater buggy. Enjoy Nassau's most popular historical and cultural sites, sto1 ReviewsFrom $168.00
Nassau: Banana Boat Adventure
Ride the thrilling 10 passenger banana boat and enjoy the fun of holding on with your friends as you bump and bounce across the warm Bahamian waters.From $20.00
- Best Seller
Sands Brewery 1.5-Hour Tour - All You Can Drink
Tour the Sands Brewery and drink your fill of locally brewed beers. The Sands brewery is a 15 million dollar facility that sits on 20 acres of land.6 ReviewsFrom $25.99
Nassau: 6-Seater Beach Buggy Rental
Discover the Bahamas at your own pace and shake, rattle, and bump your way around Nassau and the island in a 6-person automatic beach buggy! Take a scenic road trip to ge1 ReviewsFrom $257.00
- Best Seller
From Freeport: 5-Hour Eco Tour to the Cay's
Discover the inhabited island of Water Cay off the coast of the Grand Bahama Island on this enjoyable 4-hour tour from Freeport. Take a short ferryboat ride across the wa5 ReviewsFrom $120.00