From Miami: Day Trip to Bimini
Spend the day in paradise on a day trip from Miami to Bimini in the Bahamas. Discover its distinctive mix of historic and modern attractions, natural wonders and exciting activities.
Are you a business owner in Bahamas?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bahamas.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel to the Bahamas on board a smooth and comfortable ferry
- Avail of the full bar and duty free gift shop
- Get approximately 7 hours at Bimini to enjoy at leisure
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel by state-of-the-art coach, transfer to the Port of Miami and climb aboard a high-speed, 400-passenger, 170-foot boat. Then, set sail for Bimini in the Bahamas. Sit back and relax with a snack, or bask on the sundeck on the 2-hour crossing. Upon arrival, discover pristine beaches and historic attractions, including the famous Bimini Road that some believe is a remnant of the 'Lost City of Atlantis.' Get a day pass to the Hilton at World Resorts in Bimini and avail of full use of their outdoor facilities, such as bike rental, jet skis and beachside dining.
IncludesRound-trip transfers to/from the Port of Miami from/to selected hotels in Miami Round-trip economy or business class ferry to Bimini Port fees and taxes in the Bahamas Transportation and a day pass to the Hilton at World Resorts hotel in Bimini Food and drinks Gratuities
- The day trip to Bimini sails on selected dates. Please check the booking calendar upon reservation • This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- The approximate free time in the Bahamas is from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM • This service must be booked at least 24 hours in advance • Infants under 6 months old are not permitted on this tour
- The local operator is not responsible for delays caused by the weather, the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival in the Bahamas
- You must have a valid passport and re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa. Please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking. Correct paperwork is solely the customer's responsibility
- It is mandatory to provide the full names of all people traveling in order to issue the ferry tickets. If you have not provided this information, your booking remains unconfirmed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Freeport 4-Hour Garden of the Groves Tour
Marvel at the beauty of the Garden of the Groves in the Bahamas. Enjoy a guided excursion through this 12-acre facility’s lush tropical greenery, flowers, and trees. Se3 ReviewsFrom $55.00
Nassau: 1-Hour Bahamas Snorkeling Adventure
No visit to the Bahamas is complete without a snorkeling trip. The abundant marine life around the reef makes this experience a must for snorkeling lovers.1 ReviewsFrom $50.00
Freeport: Half-Day Motorized Bicycle Tour
Explore Freeport by unique hybrid bicycle-scooter on a 4-hour guided tour through the city, and learn the history of the Bahamas, from the signing of the Hawksbill Creak2 ReviewsFrom $100.00
Nassau: Scooter Rental Service
Hop on a new scooter ride and set out to explore this beautiful tropical island, stopping where you like for up to 4 hours. Recommendations for what to see along the wayFrom $95.20
- Best Seller
Miami: Bahamas Express Ferry with Pickup & Beach Day Pass
Take advantage of Miami's proximity to the island paradise of the Bahamas and enjoy a day trip full of adventure. Relax on pristine beaches, swim in the crystal Caribbean6 ReviewsFrom $239.20
Nassau: 6-Seater Beach Buggy Rental
Discover the Bahamas at your own pace and shake, rattle, and bump your way around Nassau and the island in a 6-person automatic beach buggy! Take a scenic road trip to ge1 ReviewsFrom $257.00
Nassau: Rum Tastings and Culinary Walking Tour
Stroll downtown Nassau, stopping to taste Caribbean rums and rum-infused desserts on a 2-hour walking tour. Journey back to pirate-plundering and rum-running days, when r28 ReviewsFrom $82.95
The West End: Guided Half-Day Tour in the Bahamas
Enjoy a guided, half-day tour of the west end of the beautiful Bahamas. Discover the rich Caribbean culture of the island, learn about its fascinating origins, and indulg1 ReviewsFrom $120.00
- Best Seller
Full-Day Beach Excursion to Sandy Toes, Rose Island
Take an unbeatable day excursion to the paradise shores of Rose Island in the Bahamas. Relax in style on a beautiful private beach and enjoy snorkeling tours, kayaks, tub42 ReviewsFrom $129.00
- Best Seller
From Freeport: 5-Hour Eco Tour to the Cay's
Discover the inhabited island of Water Cay off the coast of the Grand Bahama Island on this enjoyable 4-hour tour from Freeport. Take a short ferryboat ride across the wa5 ReviewsFrom $120.00