From Miami: Day Trip to Bimini
Spend the day in paradise on a day trip from Miami to Bimini in the Bahamas. Discover its distinctive mix of historic and modern attractions, natural wonders and exciting activities.
Are you a business owner in Bahamas?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bahamas.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel to the Bahamas on board a smooth and comfortable ferry
- Avail of the full bar and duty free gift shop
- Get approximately 7 hours at Bimini to enjoy at leisure
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel by state-of-the-art coach, transfer to the Port of Miami and climb aboard a high-speed, 400-passenger, 170-foot boat. Then, set sail for Bimini in the Bahamas. Sit back and relax with a snack, or bask on the sundeck on the 2-hour crossing. Upon arrival, discover pristine beaches and historic attractions, including the famous Bimini Road that some believe is a remnant of the 'Lost City of Atlantis.' Get a day pass to the Hilton at World Resorts in Bimini and avail of full use of their outdoor facilities, such as bike rental, jet skis and beachside dining.
IncludesRound-trip transfers to/from the Port of Miami from/to selected hotels in Miami Round-trip economy or business class ferry to Bimini Port fees and taxes in the Bahamas Transportation and a day pass to the Hilton at World Resorts hotel in Bimini Food and drinks Gratuities
- The day trip to Bimini sails on selected dates. Please check the booking calendar upon reservation • This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- The approximate free time in the Bahamas is from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM • This service must be booked at least 24 hours in advance • Infants under 6 months old are not permitted on this tour
- The local operator is not responsible for delays caused by the weather, the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival in the Bahamas
- You must have a valid passport and re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa. Please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking. Correct paperwork is solely the customer's responsibility
- It is mandatory to provide the full names of all people traveling in order to issue the ferry tickets. If you have not provided this information, your booking remains unconfirmed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Nassau Sightseeing Bus Tour
Enjoy a thoroughly unique Bahamian experience on this bus sightseeing tour of Nassau. Explore the downtown area before continuing to Fort Fincastle and taking in the histFrom $30.00
- Best Seller
Sands Brewery 1.5-Hour Tour - All You Can Drink
Tour the Sands Brewery and drink your fill of locally brewed beers. The Sands brewery is a 15 million dollar facility that sits on 20 acres of land.6 ReviewsFrom $25.99
One Hour Jet Ski Adventure
Enjoy this hour-long jet ski adventure in the beautiful Bahamas.1 ReviewsFrom $150.00
Nassau: All-Terrain Vehicle Rental
Explore the island of Nassau on a Kawasaki 300cc all-terrain vehicle (ATV) that can accommodate one rider and passenger. See Nassau's historic landmarks or find a sunny bFrom $224.00
Freeport Snorkeling Adventure
Discover the beauty of the coral reefs and marine life of the Bahamas in the sparkling turquoise waters off the Lucayan Shores. Enjoy a 3-hour snorkeling adventure that t2 ReviewsFrom $55.00
Parasail Over Cabbage Beach
Parasail over the clear blue crystal waters of Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island. This amazing ride will leave you breathless and keep you coming back for more. This is an e4 ReviewsFrom $80.00
- Best Seller
Nassau Catamaran Sail & Eco-Snorkel at Sea Garden
Sit back and enjoy the sun and sea breezes as you sail the beautiful aquamarine waters of the Bahamas in a large catamaran. Snorkel over the fascinating, bio-diverse Sea15 ReviewsFrom $65.00
- Best Seller
Grand Bahama Island Limousine and Chauffeur Service
Enjoy a luxurious ride with Fran's Travel Tour and Limousine Service. A variety of limousine and chauffeured ground transportation services on Grand Bahama island are avaFrom $25.64
Nassau: Island Jeep Buggy Tour
This 2.5 hour guided island jeep tour highlights the city's many historical and cultural sights. This is the most exciting & fun way to tour Nassau while getting a feel f1 ReviewsFrom $128.80
Nassau: Island Food Tour
This island food tour is the first of its kind in the city of Nassau. Enjoy a mobile culinary tour, providing travelers with an amazing sensory experience through the tas2 ReviewsFrom $115.00