My Guide Website?
Sea-nic, Sip N’ Snorkel on a Semi-Submersive Seacraft1 Reviews
Sea-Nic, Sip N’ Snorkel In-Nature Observatory, A Semi-Submersive UFO'ish (unidentifiable floating object) Seacraft. Thrill and beauty converge beneath the glistening waves on this semi-private tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Bahamas Full-Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Freeport: Taste of the Bahamas Guided Food & Cultural Tour
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- In-Nature Observatory, All-Inclusive
- Compact, Snorkelling
- Thrilling, this vessel can go fast and it is the only model in this region.
DescriptionThe semi-private tour embarks with, sunny smiles, five-starred rated crew, cultural tidbits, visual highlights from ashore, and a potential shipwreck…then before it all ends, we offer the showstopper. Thrill and beauty converge beneath the glistening waves. Cay Island Tours’ semi-submersive glass-bottom seacrafts propel you with an impressive in-nature preview. When you imagine that it could not get any better, your adventuresome spirit is beguiled and takes the plunge – in a splash, literally, you will find yourself gliding through the acclaimed, ‘most beautiful waters on Earth!’ Presenting what nature provides, no fluff; we invite you to just flip those fins, and frolic amid the scenic underwater world. Our expert guides will lead you, ensuring an immersive and safe experience for everyone (marine life included). A selection of local beer, soft drinks, and filtered water complements this tour. Compact and engaging, you will get a fill of ‘Bahamas on a Boat’ be back before lunchtime.
IncludesSnorkel gear lifevest local beverages, beer and soft drinks filtered water dry snack commentary sites
- List a phone contact or hotel with your booking so if we have to contact you.