Nassau: Historic Downtown Nassau Bike Tour4 Reviews
Pedal through paradise on a guided bike tour of Historic Downtown Nassau led by a friendly, experienced, and knowledgeable local expert. Your tour includes museum entrances and samplings at local venues.
- Marvel at the centuries-old architecture
- Take in views of the harbor atop Fort Charlotte
- Pedal through colorful streets as you explore the history of the Bahamas
- Delight your taste buds with local Bahamian delicacies, rum, and chocolates
DescriptionTake a guided tour of the historic Bahamian architecture in Downtown Nassau. Points of interest include the Water Tower, Fort Fincastle, the Queen's Staircase, the Nassau Public Library/Former Prison, the Graycliff Restaurant and Hotel, the Bahamas Heritage Museum, and the National Art Gallery. You will also explore Fort Charlotte, Junkanoo Beach, Rawson's Square, the Governor General's House, and more. Following that, discover beautiful murals and photo opportunities as you cruise along colorful buildings of Bay Street. You will later be taken for a lunch break at a vibrant and energetic food spot called Arawak Cay, where at a nominal fee, you may purchase food and beverages unique to the islands of the Bahamas. Following lunch, stop at the Straw Market to admire the handiwork of local vendors, and at the conclusion of your experience, your guide will return you to your tour collection point.
IncludesBeach cruiser with basket and helmet Audio headsets to hear your tour guide clearly Map of Downtown Nassau Cold bottled water Rum and chocolate samplings Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Child-size bicycles are not available
- Please advise of any food allergies when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability