My Guide Website?
From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More32 Reviews
Experience the best of the Exumas with this premium tour that includes 7 stops. From swimming pigs to sharks, grottos and sunken planes, you'll see all the sights.
- Experience more with 7 stops: visit the iguanas, feed the pigs, pet the sharks, and more
- Enjoy a premium tour with personalized service in a small-group setting
- Relax with an all-inclusive tour, including all entry fees, snorkel gear, towels, and even sunscreen if you need it
- Hear stories about the Exumas from your local licensed captain and guide
- Take advantage of a fast and convenient flight from Nassau
DescriptionEnjoy a tour that includes everything you need for a full day of Exuma Cays' awesomeness. Experience the Exumas from the perspective of a local guide, and make 7 different stops at local highlights. Start your day on cloud nine by flying into Staniel Cay from Nassau. Upon arrival, you'll be escorted to your captain to start your day of adventure. Feed the local pigs at Pig Beach and swim with sharks at Compass Cay. Don't worry, these sharks are friendly and will offer you their back to pet. View the gorgeous Thunderball Grotto where movies like Splash, 007 Thunderball, and many others were filmed. Enjoy the chance to snorkel in this stunning site. Head to see the indigenous iguanas on Guana Cay, then stop by a sunken plane to snap great photos. Later, enjoy a dreamy stop on a white sandy beach and walk along a mile-long beautiful sandbar. After your adventure, you'll be taken for a local Bahamian lunch (not included) before heading back to the airport for your return flight to Nassau.
IncludesReturn flights from Nassau to Staniel Cay Hotel pickup and drop-off Lunch( Wings, Vegan Chickpea Curry, Fish Sandwich, Greek Salad or Chicken Melt) Snorkel Gear Entry Tickets to all stops Soft Drinks and beers Light Snacks Fresh Towels
- If weather prohibits the local partner from doing the tour safely, you will be fully refunded
- Return flights from Nassau to Staniel Cay and airport transfers in Staniel Cay are included
- Storage and Wi-fi are included
- Please carry cash for tips
- This tour will take place rain or shine. If the weather is deemed unsafe your tour will be rescheduled or refunded
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$765.64Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today