Tropical Daiquiris serves up ice-cold liquid food
West Bay Street daiquiri stand promises to make you "the best daiquiri of your life"
Written by Bahamas Local Experts! Read about what's going on in Bahamas and the best things to do and visit in Bahamas during your stay.
The old forts of Nassau will run the imagination wild.
Children get involved in Exuma sloop sailing
If you love karaoke you'll love to let loose at our top 4 Nassau hot spots
It's not easy travelling on a budget. Follow these helpful tips and your credit score will be grateful.
Setup at the same road side spot for more than four decades, Delancy's Meals on Wheels is always ready for lunch.
In Nassau there are many fun, adventurous and competitive activities for children to ensure they are occupied and entertained.
1. Island Hopping: Discover the Exquisite BeautyEmbark on a thrilling adventure by hopping from one stunning island to another. Visit famous spots like Nassau, Paradise I
1. Swim with Majestic DolphinsInteract and swim with these intelligent and friendly creatures in the warm Bahamian waters. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up clos
The Bahamas, with its stunning azure waters and pristine white-sand beaches, is the ultimate summer destination for beach lovers. From exciting water sports to relaxing sunbathing spots, the Bahamas offers a diverse range of beach experiences that are bound to give you the perfect summer vibes. Here is a comprehensive overview of the best beach experiences in the Bahamas, along with 20 suggestions to make the most of your trip.
1. Beachside RelaxationIndulge in tranquility and soak up the warmth of the sun at the Bahamas' pristine beaches. Spend leisurely days lounging on powdery sands, take ref
1. Heavenly MassagesEscape to a world of tranquility with a blissful massage session. Choose from a variety of massage techniques, including Swedish, deep tissue, hot sto
The Bahamas in Bloom: Springtime Floral Festivals and Gardens
1. Jet Ski AdventuresFeel the exhilaration as you hop on a jet ski and race through the sparkling Bahamian waters. Enjoy the adrenaline rush as you weave through waves, e
1. Explore the Unspoiled Andros IslandEmbark on an adventure in Andros Island, the largest but least-explored island of the Bahamas. Surround yourself with lush forests,
No need to worry if your plans change with free cancellation options available
All of our providers offer 24/7 support
Add your recommended places to visit by browsing the website and pressing the icon.
Create your own guide of favourite 'must see' places
Earn your Local Expert badge by Sharing your guides with others
Get your guide seen by submitting it to the Mini Guides section
My Guide Bahamas is part of the global My Guide Network of Online & Mobile travel guides.