My Guide Website?
Nassau: Guided ATV City and Beach Tour77 Reviews
Get up close and personal with the Bahamian island exploring some of its historical and cultural sites. Hop on to your ATV to discover the beauty of Nassau's landscape by riding on the road to experience the hospitality of the Bahamian people.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience Nassau's sights on an ATV
- Visit famous landmarks like the Queen's Staircase and the Water Tower
- Enjoy a delicious Bahamian lunch at a local restaurant
- Listen to expert guide educate you about Nassau history and culture
DescriptionChoose to either start in the morning or afternoon. Roundtrip transportation is provided from most major hotels or cruise port. Receive your ATV safety briefing. See the sights of Nassau with a narrated tour; including the Government House, Fort Charlotte, Arawak Cay, Bahamar, and Queens Staircase and Water tower. Ride along a scenic beach route to discover Nassau's most popular attraction, the Caves. Enjoy a full Bahamian lunch at one of the local restaurants.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from most major hotels and the cruise port ATV Helmet Live tour commentary in English Headsets Lunch and one beverage One bottle of water
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old and present a physical valid driving license on the day of the activity Each ATV can accommodate one driver and one passenger but the price is per person The activity is not recommended if you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems You will be required to sign a waiver to participate in the activity Drivers will be required to sign the rental contract agreeing to the insurance terms Roundtrip transportation is only from most major hotels and cruise port