My Guide Website?
Nassau: Wine Luncheon at the Graycliff Restaurant3 Reviews
Indulge in a five-course seasonal tasting menu paired with wine at the Graycliff restaurant in Nassau. Visit the cellars with a sommelier to admire the restaurant's acclaimed wine collection.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a five-course tasting menu at the Caribbean's first Five-star restaurant
- Let your wine draw out and enhance the flavors of your seasonal meal
- Learn about the wine philosophy of the establishment's CEO, Enrico Garzaroli
- View the third largest private wine collection in the western hemisphere
- Hear details about your wine and food pairing from your sommelier
DescriptionEnjoy a wine luncheon at the Graycliff restaurant in Nassau, one of the Caribbean's first five-star restaurants. Explore the wine cellar which houses fine and rare wines, with over 250,000 bottles from 400 vintners. Be welcomed at the restaurant with a glass of champagne. Follow your sommelier on a tour of the cellar to see one of the largest private wine collections in the world which has been acquired over decades by Enrico Garzaroli, the establishment's Chairman and CEO. Share in Garzaroli's passion for quality wines that are complimented by gourmet food. Savor five courses of seasonal items that include an appetizer, soup or salad, main course, cheese course, and a sweet dessert. Challenge your palate as you pair each flavor with a fine wine.
Includes5-course tasting menu paired with wine Tips
- Any special requests for the chef need be given at least 24 hours in advance so that chef can cater to your needs