My Guide Website?
From Nassau: New Providence Island Loyalist Plantation Tour
Visit the Clifton Heritage Site to see the last historic Loyalist plantation on the island of New Providence. Enjoy a transfer from Nassau and see the famous Jaws Beach, where the movie was filmed.
- Connect with Bahamian history as you walk through an ancient Loyalist plantation
- Make the most of your holiday by embarking on a true cultural experience
- Tour the plantation and other hidden gems in Clifton Heritage Site with a guide
- Stop at the iconic beach used as a location for the original Jaws film
- Visit The Caves and its nocturnal animals for a thrilling adventure
DescriptionJoin this fantastic historic trip if you're looking to see more of the Bahamas than just the sun, sand, and sea. Get a glimpse into the rich local history by taking a trip from Nassau to New Providence to see the last standing plantation from the times of the Loyalists. Get picked up from your hotel in Nassau and ride over to the Clifton Heritage Site on New Providence Island. Explore the grounds and find some other hidden jewels while doing a plantation trail hike with the local tour guides. Take a trip back in time and learn interesting facts about the site. After your tour, stop briefly at Jaws Beach for an iconic photo at the original film location. Explore The Caves, popular among those looking for an adventure and how to some nocturnal animals, such as bats.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Clifton Heritage Site entrance fees
- This activity requires some walking. Please make sure you're physically capable of taking part.