My Guide Website?
Pearl Island: Pigs Beach with Lunch100 Reviews
Meet, feed, and greet the world-famous swimming pigs for the experience of a lifetime. Enjoy everything Pearl Island has to offer from kayaking to paddleboarding to lounging on white-sand beaches.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Bahamas Full-Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Freeport: Taste of the Bahamas Guided Food & Cultural Tour
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Meet, feed, and greet the world-famous swimming pigs on Pigs Beach
- Tuck into a delicious Bahamian lunch
- Kayak or paddleboard around the surreal island's contour
- Relax in the shade with a tropical cocktail
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean
DescriptionIf you haven’t seen the pictures on friend’s social media feeds, or in the pages of travel magazines, you’ll be in for a wonderful surprise. Nassau’s northern coast is home to Pigs Beach, where beachgoers can meet, feed, and yes, even swim, with the local indigenous pigs. Your day starts from a ferry ride from Nassau’s bustling harbor to Pearl Island. From there, you board our ferry and comfortably cruise to your destination for the thrill of a lifetime. Pigs Beach, is just a short five-minute trip away. After arriving, you’ll meet the local “hosts” and enjoy frolicking with them in their natural habitat. Make sure to take pictures and create memories that will last a lifetime. After your encounter with your new four-legged friends, spend what’s left of the day lounging in the sun, back at Pearl Island. Our quaint and quiet, sun-drenched retreat is the perfect way to unwind away from the din of Nassau’s busy streets. Sip a cocktail beneath of shade of a leafy palm tree, sunbathe on our powdery white-sand beaches, or take a dip in the azure-blue waters. You can also enjoy a freshly prepared lunch of Bahamian staples, like BBQ Chicken, Peas N’ Rice, Fish Fingers, Coleslaw. It’s all served on the patio overlooking the lighthouse and ocean. After lunch you can kayak along the flourishing coast lines, or just lounge around the property on one of our many plush chairs. On Pearl Island time flies, but memories will last a lifetime.
IncludesRound-trip ferry transportation 30-minute swimming with the pigs Lunch Water mats and trampoline Kayaks and standup paddleboards Access to the lighthouse Access to shaded decks Showers Full bathroom facilities
- Children 3 years or younger can join for free Guests between 3 and 17 must be accompanied by a paying adult