My Guide Website?
Nassau: Swimming Pigs, Turtle Viewing, Snorkeling, and Lunch229 Reviews
Enjoy an action-packed day on a thrilling powerboat tour with 3 stops, lunch, and drinks. Snorkel a tropical reef, observe turtles at Green Cay, and interact with pigs at 007's private beach club.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Day Trip to Bimini
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Nassau: 3 Islands Tour, Snorkel, Pig Beach, Turtles & Lunch
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- Snorkel in an authentic tropical reef with hundreds of species of marine life
- Marvel at the scenic views and laid-back animal life at the turtle sanctuary
- Kick back at a private beach club with unlimited beverages and a light lunch
- Take in the oustanding view from the top of the iconic Da Nest observation deck
- Get up and close with animal friends as you have a swimming encounter with pigs
DescriptionIndulge in The Best tour (4hour) The Bahamas has to offer as you embark on a powerboat ride with 3 stops! This tour is perfect for cruise ship passengers and hotel guest with limited time but desire an incredible experience! After boarding at Margaritaville you will enjoy a short scenic powerboat ride with views of Paradise Island, Athol Island and Blue Lagoon island. This leads us to our first stop which is to snorkel a vibrant tropical reef that’s between Pearl Island and Rose Island. Next stop is to observe turtles in their natural habitat at Green Cay and finally enjoy a fascinating swimming pig encounter as you luxuriate at the All New Oasis Ocean 7 Private Beach Club on Rose Island! Our private beach club is isolated on the far east side of Rose Island away from all other establishments. It’s also not open to the general public which gives our guest maximum exclusivity and more of a higher end experience. This means you don’t have to worry about Large crowds as our staff will be there just to serve You! Once you arrive at our beach club you will be served a delicious grilled lunch which will consist of hot dogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers, chips and granola bars, topped off with Unlimited Bahama Mamas, Rum Punch and Soft Drinks. Our enchanting Beach Club is also filled with social media friendly areas to take memorable photos including our Bird Nest themed observation deck called “Da Nest” and limestone fresh water showers called “Kamalame Showers” .. The natural foliage is densely populated with Kamalame Trees, Sea Grapes and Native Palms which gives you a true island experience as you relax in our hammocks and lounge chairs. We also have games, floats and kayaks for your enjoyment and it’s surely a wonderland for all! Oasis Ocean 7 Private Beach Club is truly unique and there is nothing else like it in The Bahamas. Pictures speak a thousand words so please check us out on IG! We look forward to hosting you!
IncludesPowerboat trip Snorkel Gear Unlimited Rum Punch and Bahama Mamas Bottled Water Soft Drinks Lunch Lounge Chairs and hammocks Restroom Facilities Access to Da Nest observation deck
- Please eat breakfast before you start the activity This activity is subject to change due to inclement weather This activity is subject to postponement in cases of low volume of bookings