My Guide Website?
Nassau: Island Food Tour7 Reviews
This island food tour is the first of its kind in the city of Nassau. Enjoy a mobile culinary tour, providing travelers with an amazing sensory experience through the taste, sights, and sounds of the island. Enjoy an authentic taste of Bahamian cuisine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Bahamas Full-Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Freeport: Taste of the Bahamas Guided Food & Cultural Tour
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Experience the real Nassau through taste on a food tour around the island
- See important landmarks and points of interest
- Sample an array of options that represent the full spectrum of Bahamian dining
DescriptionThis foodie tour offers you the chance to sample the secret recipes from grandma’s kitchen as well as the refined culinary creations of Nassau’s best chefs. With over a hundred restaurants, food stalls, and food trucks around the island, narrowing down where to dine can be daunting. This food tour will allow you to sample an array of options that represent the full spectrum of Bahamian dining. Once picked up in The Flavors Van journey east along iconic Bay Street, past the House of Parliament and Rawson Square. Head west past the Nassau Public Library and Museum, and Government House, driving towards Fort Charlotte. The tour makes its first tasting stop at The New Duff. Next, drive past the Office of the Prime Minister and then the Prime Minister’s residence en route to your second tasting stop, Tasty Teas for all your heath benefits and all you tea lovers and collectors. The foodie adventure continues to the world-famous fish fry where you will sample mouthwatering conch salad at Drifters Restaurant. Journey on to John Watling Distillery Pale Amber and Buena Vista rum an historic Estate overlooking our harbour. Enjoy the scenery and riveting commentary as you make your way back to downtown Nassau. Along the route, your expert tour guide will direct you to points of interest and other prominent landmarks. Come hungry!
Includes4 food stops Tour guide Historical and recipe talks by the tour guide at the various stops Tips on the best food choices Nassau has to offer Sample of one of our local beers and a local soda. A map, in case you want to return to any of the stops on the tour Pickup and drop off from local area hotel.
- Tours can be customized to accommodate food allergies or dietary needs