My Guide Website?
Nassau: City Sightseeing Tour with Rum Cake Tasting25 Reviews
Experience the best of Nassau on this interesting and exciting sightseeing tour of the city. See historic points of interest, taste rum cake, and visit theworld-famous Atlantis Resort.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Day Trip to Bimini
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Nassau: 3 Islands Tour, Snorkel, Pig Beach, Turtles & Lunch
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- Take a step back in time to see the view forts built to fend off famous Pirates
- Savor a local rum cake and have the opportunity to bring some home
- Hear tales of old and new of a rich colonial history from your guide
- Visit landmarks like the Government House, Fincastle, and much more
- Head to Paradise Island and visit the Atlantis resort
DescriptionEnjoy a fun-filled time as you explore Nassau and Atlantis with your driver/guide. Relax with a convenient pickup service and see landmarks like Fincastle, the Government House, Atlantis, and visit a rum cake factory. Meet your friendly and knowledgeable local guides and depart the pier. Stop at the historic forts of Fincastle, a small fort shaped like a paddle-wheel steamer. At this location you will have time to explore the fort, the Queen Victoria Staircase, and enjoy some light shopping on your own and take pictures. Gain beautiful views of the Government House (official residence of the Governor General of the Bahamas since 1801), the Governor’s Mansion, and Gregory’s Arch. This stone arch was named after Governor John Gregory who served around 1850. Travel along Bay Street, the heart of Nassau’s shopping district, and home to the native Straw Market on the way to the Bahamas Rum Cake Factory. Once you arrive sample the namesake cake and choose from flavors like banana, cinnamon, and piña colada. Head to Paradise Island, an island connected to New Providence by two bridges that cross Nassau Harbor. See the famous Hog Island lighthouse, constructed in 1817, at the western tip of the island. The highlight of Paradise Island is the world famous Atlantis Resort. Visit a magnificent resort encompassing over 3,000 hotel rooms, 20 restaurants, a wide variety of stores, a 123-acre water park, beautiful beaches, and the largest casino in the Bahamas. Your tour will make a short stop at Atlantis where you will have free time to explore the amazing lobby, casino, or the shops. After your free time, you will be driven back to your ship.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at the cruise ship dock Meet and greet at the pier Driver/guide with historical commentary Driver/guide with commentary on points of interest throughout Complimentary samples of rum cake
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Guests should be able to manage a few steps and possible uneven terrain
- Non-motorized collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated, however, guests will need to have assistance entering and debarking from the tour