My Guide Website?
From Nassau: Eleuthera, Current, and Harbor Island Boat Tour
Enjoy a speedboat ride in paradise to the beautiful islands around Nassau. Discover Eleuthera, known as Pineapple City, the pink sand beaches of Harbor Island, and Current Island's swimming pigs.
- Visit the Current Cut home of the swimming pigs, ducks, or even a dog
- Explore the Sea Turtles in the quiet Lower Boque crystal blue waters
- Take in panaoramic fishing village, unique shoal and a ship wreck and snorkel
- Marvel at the unique treasure of the Pink Sand beaches on Harbour Island
- Savor the authentic Bahamian Cuisiene of Native Meals
DescriptionEnjoy a breath-taking adventure on a 60minute thrilling speedboat ride to the beautiful serene island of Eleuthera. First take 45 minutes to explore the Current Island cut home of the swimming pigs, swimming ducks and even a dog. Next escape to Lower Bogue on a 60 minute adventure and glide alongside the green sea turtles in the crystal clear water. Then enjoy a 60 minute cruise over to the serene island of Spanish Wells and enjoy the panoramic fishing village and enjoy their unique techniques of fishing, swim by the shoal and view the ship wreck like none other. Take the next 45 minutes to Savor the authentic flavors of a native Bahamian cuisine at the Wrecker's Restaurant and Lounge. Lastly glide over to the Pink Sand beaches in Harbor Island to experience the extraordinary part of Paradise! Take the scenic route back to Nassau and enjoy the beautiful cays in route back to the city. Sun, Sand and Sea the Perfect Escape in Paradise noting that its truly Better in the Bahamas!
IncludesPick Up at the Bay shore Marina 8 am Food & Beverage Drinks Snacks Bottle Water
- All visitors are subject to pass through airport-style security. This tour is subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. There is no wheel chair access to complete this tour. Person experiencing motion sickness is prohibited from tour