My Guide Website?
Rose Island: Swimming with Pigs, Snorkeling and Lunch
Board a beautiful, well maintained speed boats for four hours of adventure! Swim with pigs on Rose Island, snorkel at a beautiful reef, and have lunch at a beach bar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Day Trip to Bimini
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Nassau: 3 Islands Tour, Snorkel, Pig Beach, Turtles & Lunch
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- Be transported on a well maintained speedboat with comfortable seating
- Experience all the main highlights of the Rose Island area on this tour
- Opportunity to swim with pigs for those on a time constraint, tour is 4 hours
DescriptionDepart Paradise Island Ferry Terminal on one of our beautiful speed boats and set off for a four hour tour! First sight to see is Sandy Cay also known as Gilligan's Island. A photo of this island was used for the famous opening shot of the original Gilligan's Island television series in the 1960's. You will then head over to a beautiful coral reef for a snorkel. Here you will see many species of fish and coral of many colors. Masks and snorkels are provided on board. A short ride away is the beach where you will have the opportunity to swim with, feed, and take photos of the pigs that call this spot home. There will be guides instructing you on your interaction with the pigs and providing you with snacks to feed them. After all of this activity we know the kids are hungry and the parents are looking for a tropical drink and a beach chair. Well we have just that at our next stop! Enjoy a local beach bar where a delicious lunch and welcome beverage is provided for you. Use the time at this stop for building sandcastles, sun bathing, or enjoying the blue Bahamian water with a cold beverage from the bar. Before heading back to Paradise Island we have a few more sights up our sleeve. Head over to Green Cay to spot wild sea turtles from the boat. The sea turtles love the grassy bottom at this location and are usually not shy to stick their head above water near the boat to say hello. Now the boat is back up to speed to take you back over toward Paradise Island. Enter the harbour from the west to get an up-close view of the massive cruise ships and the beauty of the Nassau harbour before returning to our meeting location. *Order of itinerary is subject to change and is left to the discretion of the Captain.
IncludesLanding fees, food for the pigs, snacks and drinks onboard, snorkel gear, lunch at a beach bar
- Guests must be able to climb vertical ladder to get into and out of the boat at the stops. Penalty free cancellation for weather only if Captain recommends cancellation of the tour. The boat departs on time and will not wait for late guests. Refunds are not issued for late or no show guests.