My Guide Website?
Nassau: Sip, Sample & See, Food & History Bus Tour53 Reviews
Sip, Sample & See: A culinary experience seasoned with history and a dash of culture. Don't just visit The Bahamas, sample the exotic cuisine, sip locally blended spirits and brews, and immerse yourself in culture, food and history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Bahamas Full-Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Freeport: Taste of the Bahamas Guided Food & Cultural Tour
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Relax as you're transported in an air-conditioned bus
- Indulge in some food sampling and a delicious Bahamian lunch
- Enjoy a small group tour to maximize your experience
- Immerse yourself in Bahamian culture, history and art
DescriptionSee and taste the islands...... don't just visit The Bahamas, Sample the exotic cuisine, sip locally blended spirits and brews, be immersed in the culture, and see the unmatched beauty of these islands. You can pound the city pavement just about anywhere in the world, but if you want a homely island experience that's safe and entertaining then this tour is for you. You'll spend the day being introduced to the vibrant culture, hearing local music, learning a few Bahamian phrases, and eating and drinking like a local. Travelling along the island’s coasts, you'll pass sandy beaches, majestic locations and old plantations. The tour has 6 stops where you'll sample the island delicacies - some being made right before your eyes - sip on tropical drinks and bush teas, visit a historical museum, a rum cake factory and then end the afternoon with a delicious Bahamian lunch at a family restaurant.
IncludesPick-up and drop off to cruise ship Hotel and food samples Bahamian Lunch Bottled Water
- People under years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- A signed waiver is required for each person on the tour
- People with moderate walking disability and collapsible wheelchairs are allowed. Wheelchair users must have another person with a paid ticket to accompany them
- Moderate walking in and out of establishments should be expected
- People with dietary restrictions for religious or health reasons must notify the tour operator at least 24 hours before the activity date