My Guide Website?
Nassau: Bahamas Jet Boat Experience8 Reviews
Step aboard a sleek jet boat, the largest in the Bahamas, for an island tour like no other! Partake in an adrenaline pumping, high–speed water ride, with thrills and 360° spins for the entire family.
- Experience an adrenaline rush like no other with sharp turns and 360° spins
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Nassau coastline
- Get live commentary and historical facts of the island while on board
- Delight in exceptional customer service that will make your experience unique
DescriptionHead to Elizabeth on Bay and check in to receive your confirmation wrist bands, and let the real experience begin. Relax and enjoy the modern, clean and comfortable lounge area with fresh, local juices, water, and a fully–loaded kids' corner while you wait. Fit your life vests and hop on board the jet boat! Your highly experienced, well–trained and charismatic captain and crew provide a safety briefing and the tour begins. Jet along the northern coast of Nassau with an exhilarating, scenic ride and take in the sights of historic landmarks, multi–million dollar resorts, and more. Hear entertaining commentary and fun facts on the rich history of the island. Your tour ends back at Elizabeth on Bay Marketplace and Marina. Feel free to head back to the store to use the restrooms, change out of wet clothes, and enjoy the amenities again before leaving. Be prepared to enjoy an adrenaline pumping, high-speed water ride, with thrills and sudden twists!
IncludesJet boat tour Sightseeing Local guide Live commentary on board Locker Facility Beverages Free Wi–Fi Pick–up and drop off from designated meeting points Cruise port pick–up and drop off 4 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check–in Souvenirs (available to purchase) Video packages (available to purchase) Hotel pick–up and drop off
- Minimum age for this tour is 5 years
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, pregnant women, wheelchair users and guests with limited mobility
- For customers staying on Paradise Island pick–up and drop off is available from Margaritaville Dock, please contact the supplier to arrange this
- Parking is available in the parking lot on Elizabeth Avenue between Bay and Shirley Streets
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now