My Guide Website?
Paradise Island: Glass-Bottom Boat Tour with Live Commentary
Glide from Nassau Harbor to Athol Island on ta glass-bottom boat tour from Paradise Island. Learn about local history with live onboard commentary and spot local marine life.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you cross the Nassau Harbor on a hydrofoil boat
- Stay safe while peering into the world under the waves with a glass-bottom boat
- Stay hydrated along the ride with complimentary bottled water onboard
- Be transported back in time with live commentary that covers local history
- Engage with the present as you see for yourself the impact of climate change
DescriptionDiscover the rich history and biodiversity of the Bahamas on this hydrofoil boat tour from Paradise Island. Pass through the Nassau Harbor and travel to Athol Island. Take a look under the waves without getting wet with the boat's glass bottom. Hop aboard this unique glass-bottom hydrofoil boat at the Fishing Dock on Paradise island. Experience the thrill of cutting through the water on this eco-friendly boat. Catch a glimpse of wildlife like sea turtles, sharks, fish, conches, and coral reefs. Enjoy bottled water during your trip. Listen as your tour narrator tells you about the area's facinating local history. Find out about the sea life that makes this area so special. See for yourself the impact of climate change on the reefs. Return to your meeting point at the end of your tour.
Includes2-hour glass-bottom hydrofoil boat tour Live commentary Life vest Bottled water
- This tour is subject to weather and sea conditions