My Guide Website?
From Fort Lauderdale: Bimini Island Day Trip by Ferry20 Reviews
Discover the beautiful Bimini Island on a day tour from Fort Lauderdale. Take a ferry from Port Everglades and try the island's restaurants, relax on the beach, or go on a golf cart tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Bahamas Full-Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Freeport: Taste of the Bahamas Guided Food & Cultural Tour
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Immerse yourself in paradise as you cruise to the sunny tropical Bimini Island
- Indulge yourself on the ferry ride with a purchased drink or delicious snack
- Spend a long afternoon exploring and discovering what Bimini Island has to offer
- Sunbathe on pristine beaches, swim in aquamarine waters, or relax at a cafe
- Go on an adventure with optional jet skiing, parasailing, and and snorkeling
DescriptionBook a Bimini Day trip to the Island of Bimini Bahamas, Take a fast ferry from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale to Bimini and be there in 2 hours. Spend the next 6 hours exploring the many fun things to do on the island. Enjoy the day swimming in the crystal clear water, and soaking it up on the beach, explore the many activities in Bimini like snorkeling and diving beneath the sea, swimming with sharks, parasailing, jet skiing, or even rent a golf cart, and spend the day sightseeing. (excursions sold separately). Get a glimpse of paradise and relaxation as you drink some coconut juice in front of the beach with family and friends. Explore the local souvenir shops around the island, and make your trip unforgettable.
IncludesEconomy class roundtrip ferry tickets Free time on Bimini Island
- All visitors must pass through port immigration