Nassau: Banana Boat Adventure
Ride the thrilling 10 passenger banana boat and enjoy the fun of holding on with your friends as you bump and bounce across the warm Bahamian waters.
Are you a business owner in Bahamas?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bahamas.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Hold on as your bounce across the warm waters in a fun banana boat
- Enjoy a thrilling 15 minute ride with friends or family
- Be assisted by a highly competent water sports team
DescriptionThis activity provides complimentary pick-up and drop-off from local hotels and the cruise ship port. You will be transported to your destination where a highly competent water sports team will assist you on-board the banana boat and explain all the safety measures. Each passenger will be provided with flotation device and life vest. You will soon be bumping and bouncing across the warm Bahamian waters in a 10 passenger banana boat. This is the perfect adventure for a family, group, or friends. Your exciting ride will last for approximately 15 minutes and is offered multiple times throughout the day.
IncludesAll taxes, fees, and handling charges Hotel/ port pick-up and drop-off Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints, back problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Family friendly
- Minimum numbers apply (4 persons). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Nassau: Island Food Tour
This island food tour is the first of its kind in the city of Nassau. Enjoy a mobile culinary tour, providing travelers with an amazing sensory experience through the tas2 ReviewsFrom $115.00
Nassau: Self-Guided Audio Tour
Immerse yourself in the historic and beautiful city of Nassau. Nestled in the Caribbean while you can enjoy the white sandy beaches and amazing weather, take the opportunFrom $19.99
Nassau: Scooter Rental Service
Hop on a new scooter ride and set out to explore this beautiful tropical island, stopping where you like for up to 4 hours. Recommendations for what to see along the wayFrom $95.20
Nassau: Round-Trip Airport Transfer by Limousine
Sit back and leave the driving to a courteous professional. Enjoy a luxury airport transfer from the Nassau International Airport that will deliver you in style and comfoFrom $360.00
Paradise Beach Snorkeling and Kayaking with Lunch
See the beautiful underwater world of Freeport's Paradise Beach on a fun and relaxed 3.5-hour snorkeling and kayaking tour. Swim in the clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean1 ReviewsFrom $129.00
Freeport Snorkeling Adventure
Discover the beauty of the coral reefs and marine life of the Bahamas in the sparkling turquoise waters off the Lucayan Shores. Enjoy a 3-hour snorkeling adventure that t2 ReviewsFrom $55.00
Nassau: Rum Tastings and Culinary Walking Tour
Stroll downtown Nassau, stopping to taste Caribbean rums and rum-infused desserts on a 2-hour walking tour. Journey back to pirate-plundering and rum-running days, when r28 ReviewsFrom $82.95
Nassau: Guided ATV City Tour
Get up close and personal with the Bahamian island exploring some of its historical and cultural sites. Hop on to your ATV to discover the beauty of Nassau's landscape byFrom $168.00
Nassau: 6-Seater Beach Buggy Rental
Discover the Bahamas at your own pace and shake, rattle, and bump your way around Nassau and the island in a 6-person automatic beach buggy! Take a scenic road trip to ge1 ReviewsFrom $257.00
Freeport: Half-Day Motorized Bicycle Tour
Explore Freeport by unique hybrid bicycle-scooter on a 4-hour guided tour through the city, and learn the history of the Bahamas, from the signing of the Hawksbill Creak2 ReviewsFrom $100.00