My Guide Website?
Private Sea-nic, Sip n’ Snorkel on a Semi-Submersive Craft
A Private Charter Snorkel showcasing an in-nature observatory and the Bahamas on a boat. Thrill and beauty converge on and under the waves.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Day Trip to Bimini
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Nassau: 3 Islands Tour, Snorkel, Pig Beach, Turtles & Lunch
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- In-Nature Observatory, All-Inclusive
- Eco-Friendly features
- Thrilling, this vessel can go fast and it is the only model in this region.
DescriptionSEA-NIC, SIP N’ SNORKEL The sprivate tour embarks with, sunny smiles, five-starred rated crew, cultural tidbits, visual highlights from ashore, and a potential shipwreck…then before it all ends, we offer the showstopper. Thrill and beauty converge beneath the glistening waves. Cay Island Tours’ semi-submersive glass-bottom seacrafts propel you with an impressive in-nature preview. When you imagine that it could not get any better, your adventuresome spirit is beguiled and takes the plunge – in a splash, literally, you will find yourself gliding through the acclaimed, ‘most beautiful waters on Earth!’ Presenting what nature provides, no fluff; we invite you to just flip those fins, and frolic amid the scenic underwater world. Our expert guides will lead you, ensuring an immersive and safe experience for everyone (marine life included). A selection of local beer, soft drinks, and filtered water complements this tour. Compact and engaging, you will get a fill of ‘Bahamas on a Boat’ and be back before lunchtime.
IncludesSnorkel fins Snorkel mask Life vest
- This tour will take place rain or shine