My Guide Website?
Pearl Island: Private Ocean View Cabana with Lunch18 Reviews
Relax and sunbathe like a VIP on a private 2-person cabana. Snorkel in the sea, sip on a cocktail, and enjoy a BBQ lunch as you admire the views of Pearl Island.
- Relax in your own private cabana and soak in the views
- Enjoy an authentic Bahamian lunch served at your cabana
- Snorkel through the vibrant coral reef and discover the marine life
- Swim, kayak or paddle board in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean
- Drinks package with unlimited water, soft drinks, beer, wine and cocktails
DescriptionFeel on cloud nine as you enjoy a day on Pearl Island, on your luxurious cabana. Walk along the two idyllic beaches and discover the island's lighthouse with stunning views of the surrounding seascape. Start your trip from Nassau, hop on the boat and enjoy a quick ride to Pearl Island. Fancy a swim? No worries, dip your toes in the warm turquoise waters. If you're feeling adventurous, you can try paddleboarding or Kayaking. Put on a snorkeling mask, a set of fins and swim to the vivid coral reefs with your instructor. Discover the colorful marine life that lies beneath the surface. If you're lucky, you might even see stingrays and small reef sharks. Enjoy a traditional Bahamian lunch which includes BBQ Chicken, fish fingers, peas, rice, and plantains served at your cabana. Finally, finish your day relaxing on a lounger, sunning yourself before getting the ferry back to Nassau.
IncludesUnlimited water, soft drinks, beer, and selected cocktails Roundtrip ferry transportation Private cabana for 2 people Sun loungers Shaded decks Authentic Bahamian lunch Guided snorkeling adventure Water mats and water trampoline Kayaks and standup paddleboards Access to the lighthouse Fresh-water showers Full bathroom facilities
- 5-hour private island excursion Masks that cover your mouth and nose are only required for the ferry ride Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult Children 3 years and younger are complimentary All guests participating in the snorkel tour must be over 8 years old Once on the island, only credit cards are accepted due to new health and safety regulations No outside food or drinks are allowed except baby food and formula Your bag may be searched before departure for safety reasons
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$180.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today