My Guide Website?
Nassau Sightseeing Bus Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a thoroughly unique Bahamian experience on this bus sightseeing tour of Nassau. Explore the downtown area before continuing to Fort Fincastle and taking in the historic landmarks. Savor delicious rum cakes and stop by the famous Atlantis Hotel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Bahamas Full-Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Freeport: Taste of the Bahamas Guided Food & Cultural Tour
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Take in the beautiful scenery of Nassau while tasting some of the country's famous rum cakes
- Explore the historical Fort Charlotte from inside
- Stop by the Atlantis Hotel and learn why it's known around the world
- Walk away with a genuine appreciation of Bahamian hospitality and culture
DescriptionDiscover Nassau's lesser-known treasures on this sightseeing bus tour. Begin with a brief stop in Rawson Square, located in downtown Nassau, to view and learn about its historical government buildings. Take in the numerous statues of Queen Victoria and hear about the first black Bahamian Governor General. Continuing on to Fort Fincastle and explore the historical landmark known as the Queen's staircase. Afterwards, continue on to view the governor's mansion. Next, head toward the largest fort on the island, Fort Charlotte, and enter to explore hundreds of years of history. After a healthy dose of history, journey along towards the rum cake factory to taste some of the country's finest treats. Before returning to Nassau, head to Paradise Island and stop by the famous Atlantis Hotel. Finally, return to the cruise ship terminal with a new found appreciation for the historic city.
IncludesAll transportation Bridge toll on Paradise Island
- Anyone wishing to remain at highlighted points on the tour or needing extra time beyond the specified time lines are responsible for their own transportation.