My Guide Website?
Nassau: Self-Guided Audio Tour3 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the historic and beautiful city of Nassau. Nestled in the Caribbean while you can enjoy the white sandy beaches and amazing weather, take the opportunity to explore the long history and sights of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Bahamas Full-Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Freeport: Taste of the Bahamas Guided Food & Cultural Tour
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Learn about Nassau's pirate history Rawson Square
- See the fascinating sites throughout Nassau
- Go to Rawson Square to experience the culture and history of Nassau
- Visit Nassau Public Library and Museum
DescriptionOn this self-guided audio tour, you will learn about Nassau's pirate history and its cargo smuggling days at the Pirates of Nassau Museum. Take a peaceful walk and get a view of the iconic Atlantis Paradise Resort and Christ Church Cathedral. From a library that was once a jail to a one-hundred foot hand-crafted staircase, Nassau has an abundance of fascinating sites which reflect its tumultuous history. Visit Fort Charlotte, Blackbeard's tower, and Rawson Square to get a feel for the culture and history. Learn how over the years, this tourist destination has seen tribal warfare, world-renowned explorers, swashbuckling pirates, alcohol smuggling, race riots, fabulous Junkanoo festivals, internationally-acclaimed resorts, and much more. See Bay Street where you will learn about the 1942 Riots, the Nassau Public Library and Museum, the Queen's Staircase, and the iconic Senor Frogs. There is also an optional addition to see Fort Fincastle.
IncludesDownloadable link to download audio file and map Self-Guided audio tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and warm clothes
- This is a self guided audio tour and there will be no live guide to accompany you
- You can walk at your own pace and there is no specific starting time
- See your voucher for the download information
- The audio guide is only available in English
- Please download the audio file before you start your journey