My Guide Website?
Nassau: Round-Trip Airport Transfer by Limousine1 Reviews
Sit back and leave the driving to a courteous professional. Enjoy a luxury airport transfer from the Nassau International Airport that will deliver you in style and comfort to your hotel or villa. Your driver will be waiting, holding a personalized sign.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the comfort and luxury of a private ride from the Nassau International Airport to your hotel or villa
- Travel to your hotel or villa in Nassau knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you
- Ride in safety from the Nassau International Airport to your hotel or villa with a professional and courteous driver behind the wheel
DescriptionAfter a long flight, enjoy a hassle-free and luxurious ride to your hotel or villa from the Nassau International Airport. Round-trip luxury transfers are available from the international airport or any private FBO to all major hotels on Paradise Island or New Providence, or in Nassau. When you arrive at the airport you’ll be greeted by your driver holding a personalized sign. For departure transfers, your limousine will pick you up at your hotel or villa and ensure that you arrive at the airport in plenty of time for your flight. Transportation will be in a luxury limousine that accommodates 1-7 passengers and a total of 8 pieces of luggage. Please note that the price quoted is per limousine.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by limousine Professional driver Personalized meet and greet
- Please ensure that you choose the correct transfer zone. If you do not choose the correct area for your transfer, you will be responsible for paying any additional charges directly to the driver. Actual transfer time may vary depending on traffic conditions and the location of your hotel or villa. Please ensure you enter the information below in the 'Notes to the supplier' field during booking:
- Arrival date
- Name of airline and flight number
- Departure date and time
- Total number of passengers
- Amount of luggage