My Guide Website?
Nassau: Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Tour94 Reviews
Sail on the beautiful teal waters off the coast of Nassau, Bahamas aboard an open-air, custom-built catamaran. Enjoy the stunning views of Nassau sailing to one of Bahamas world famous reefs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Bahamas Full-Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Freeport: Taste of the Bahamas Guided Food & Cultural Tour
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Enjoy a relaxing catamaran sail on the sparkling waters off Nassau
- Snorkel over the protected Sea Garden conservation area
- Marvel at the amazing biodiversity of the coral reef system
- 1 hr, unlimited domestic open bar
DescriptionEnjoy snorkeling, sailing, and sunning aboard a custom-built catamaran. Sail out of Nassau to one of the island's most beautiful reefs teeming with tropical fish. Navigate to either Spruce Cay or Athol Island, two pristine uninhabited islands in the area. Get an instructional introduction to snorkeling before diving in. Enjoy an afternoon exploring the colorful fish and coral formations. Relax and enjoy great music and breeze back to the pier. Learn about the preservation measures taken to protect the local coral reef system. Discover how healthy coral reefs are the foundation of many tropical ecosystems and provide livelihood, food, enjoyment, and cultural significance for millions of people around the globe.
IncludesTransportation from the meeting point Snorkel equipment Snorkeling instruction Life vest Tropical drinks, beer, soft drinks, and water
- Snorkeling is a high-exertion activity All onboard purchases must be made with a major credit/debit card The local supplier does not accept cash All guests from hotels, private accommodations, and cruise ships must meet at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal 15 minutes prior to tour departure Cruise Ship guests must take a short taxi ride to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal located directly behind the Paradise Island Margaritaville Restaurant at Slip 7