My Guide Website?
From Miami Beach: Roundtrip Bimini Ferry and Hotel Transfers13 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Bahamas with this high-speed ferry from Miami Beach to the paradisical island of Bimini. Have 6-hours of free time to enjoy the white sand beaches and clear waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a stress-free journey with hotel pickup and drop-off in Miami Beach
- Take a high-speed ferry to Bimini island in the Bahamas in just 2 hours
- Expereince Bimini island at your own pace with 6-hours of free time
DescriptionDiscover the closest point in the Bahamas to the mainland US on this exciting ferry day trip from Miami Beach to Bimini Island. Spend the day on the beautiful white beaches and swim in stunning turquoise waters. Be picked up from the comfort of your accommodation along Collins Avenue in Miami Beach or at a centrally-located point in Downtown Miami. Embark on an express ferry which will take you to the small tropical island of Bimini. Have the option to purchase a pass for exciting water sports on the ferry for activities including shipwreck snorkeling, jet skiing, parasailing, or swimming at a hotel pool. Spend the afternoon (about 6 hours) on the island and have time to relax on the beach, partake in water sports, take a ride around the island in a golf cart, or try the local restaurants and shops. In the late afternoon, the ferry will take you back to Florida and a bus will transfer you back to your pickup point.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Mami Beach Air-conditioned vehicle Landing and facility fees 6-hours of free time on Bimini
- You must have a valid passport and US re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through US Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa, so please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking.
- The approximate free time in the Bahamas is 6 hours.
- Infants under 6-months-old are not permitted on this tour
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- The activity provider is not responsible for delays caused by weather, the Coast Guard, or Immigration Services