My Guide Website?
From Fort Lauderdale: Freeport Bahamas Day Cruise6 Reviews
Experience the tropical paradise of Freeport on a day cruise to the Bahamas from Fort Lauderdale. Relax at the resorts, sunbathe on the beach, or snorkel with colorful reef fish at Deadman's Reef.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Bahamas Full-Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Freeport: Taste of the Bahamas Guided Food & Cultural Tour
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Cruise along the ocean on a day trip from Fort Lauderdale to Grand Bahama Island
- Go snorkeling in the blue sea and keep an eye out for the famous swimming pigs
- Relax on the golden sandy beaches or explore the caves in Lucayan National Park
- Chill out with your family and friends in one of the tourist resorts in Freeport
- Go shopping for souvenirs and then take the boat back to Florida on the same day
DescriptionExperience the tropical and beautiful Island of Freeport, Bahamas, take a 2 hour ferry cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Freeport and enjoy 6 hours on the island exploring the many fun activities, Sunbathing on golden sandy beaches, snorkeling in the crystal clear waters, or swimming with the pigs at additional cost. Next, discover the many resorts with family and friends and go shopping at local island shops, or even try the different Bahamian restaurants and food the island is famous for. Afterward, go snorkeling at Deadman's Reef, famous for coral, turtles, and colorful fish. Decide to go to Lucayan National Park to explore the underwater caves. Go kayaking in the ocean. Spend your time hiking on the nature trails. After your trip, the ferry will return you to Florida.
IncludesDay cruise to Freeport from Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale Skipper
- You must provide the passport name, number, expiry date, and country at time of booking for all participants A current valid passport is required on the day of travel