My Guide Website?
Explore Historic Nassau!
Explore Nassau's rich history and culture with a knowledgeable tour guide on an immersive walking tour. Discover hidden gems and gain deep insights into Bahamian life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Rawson Parliament Square: Walk by pink-and-white neoclassical mansions
- Queen Victoria Statue: Hear about the Bahamian system of government
- Fort Fincastle: Built in 1793, the fort overlooks the city of Nassau
- Queen Victoria Staircase: Ascend the 66 limestone steps of the Queen's Staircase
DescriptionDiscovering the vibrant history and culture of The Bahamas is an exceptional adventure that guarantees an unforgettable experience. The Bahamas is renowned for its enthralling heritage that encompasses piracy, slavery, forts, escape routes, and modern civilization, making it an exciting and exclusive destination for cultural connoisseurs. Our tour is exquisitely curated to take you to all the significant points of interest, allowing you to learn and appreciate the narratives surrounding them. The tour is conducted in small groups for a personalized interaction with your guide and enables you to ask questions throughout the itinerary. Keep in mind that the tour route is over 2 miles long, and there might be walking on uneven surfaces or up stairs. Join us on this excursion and immerse yourself in The Bahamas’ history and culture for an enlightening and enriching experience.
IncludesExpert Local Guide Ear piece Lots of Opportunity To Ask Questions City Centre Start and Finish Point Small, Intimate Group Tour Drinks included
- Comfortable shoes Towel Biodegradable sunscreen Closed-toe shoes Climbing stairs, there is no elevator at forts Tour doesn't happen in rain.