My Guide Website?
Nassau: Swimming with Pigs, Snorkeling, and Sightseeing Tour7 Reviews
Experience the Bahamas on a boat tour from Nassau with stops to swim and snorkel. See places you can only access by water, such as Pearl Island, and enjoy the option to swim with pigs on Pig Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Day Trip to Bimini
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Nassau: 3 Islands Tour, Snorkel, Pig Beach, Turtles & Lunch
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- Take in stunning views of pristine Bahamian beaches near Nassau
- View the waterfront homes of Paradise Island from the sea as you sail
- Watch the local marine wildlife and go swimming among colorful coral reefs
- Enjoy a convenient tour with all snorkeling and safety equipment provided
- Take advantage of your visit to Pig Island and book a swim with the pigs
DescriptionExperience different islands on a boat trip from Nassau. Take in pristine beaches, swim in crystal-clear waters, and enjoy Bahamian snacks and drinks. Meet your captain at Bayshore Marina to begin your adventure. Start by sailing past the impressive waterfront homes of Paradise Island. You will get to see different Island along the way. Next, visit vibrant reefs and Pearl Island. Enjoy marine wildlife viewing and go snorkeling over vibrant coral Rainbow reefs. Afterward, visit Pig Island, an island where the swimming pigs roam freely. Sip on drinks and enjoy the stunning Bahamian beaches. If you're feeling adventurous, go swimming with the local pigs (cost not included). After your swim, have a chance to relax on the beach, at the bar, or enjoy the different beach activities the island has to offer.
IncludesBoat tour Captain and guide Snorkeling gear Safety gear Pig Island and beach stops
- This tour is subject to weather conditions