My Guide Website?
Nassau: Sun Cay Day Trip, Snorkel, Iguana Encounter, & Lunch1 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the private island of Sun Cay on this day trip from Nassau. Take a guided snorkeling tour with under water sculptures, visit the Iguana Habitat, and enjoy a tasty lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Snorkel over a sailboat shipwreck, sculptures, and an underwater plane
- Indulge all your senses with our delectable Bahamian beachside lunch
- Discover local wildlife with a guided encounter at the Iguana Habitat
- Combine comfortable transportation and stunning vistas on the transfer
- Unwind on the beach or at the pool and purchase drinks from the bars
DescriptionExplore the underwater world in the Bahamas and snorkel over a sunken sail boat and airplane on this day tip. Transfer by boat from Nassau and get access to 4 bars, 3 beaches, 2 pools, and an underwater sculptures garden with the included day pass to the private island. Depart Nassau on a comfortable boat that is not just a means of transport, but a window into Bahamian beauty. Glide through the turquoise waters, enjoying a scenic harbor tour that sets the stage for your adventure. Arrive at Sun Car where you have access to activities like swimming at the beaches and pools, purchasing cocktails at the bar and shopping at the Conch Salad Stand Straw Market and Gift Shop. Set foot on the pristine sands of Suncay, your very own oasis. Lounge beneath the gentle sway of palm trees, bask in the sun's warm embrace, or take a leisurely stroll along the shoreline. Dive into crystal-clear waters fusion of art and marine life at the Pirate Underwater Sculptures. Take in colorful fish and intriguing art in this breathtaking underwater gallery. Be amazed by the unexpected company of a sailboat and an airplane resting amidst the marine life on the Bahamian reef. It's an underwater scene that seems straight out of a movie. Recharge with a delightful array of culinary offerings like chicken, fish fingers, peas, rice, and cowl slaw. Immerse yourself in inviting pools that overlook the mesmerizing waters. Whether you seek calm relaxation or invigorating water activities, the pools offer the perfect respite. Meet local wildlife on a guided encounter at the Iguana Habitat. Be free to explore the island's wonders before returning to your meeting point.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment Guided snorkeling tour 15-20 minute guided encounter at the Iguana Habitat Transfer from Nassau to Sun Cay Island Day Pass to the Sun Cay private Island Bahamian lunch (chicken, fish fingers, peas, rice, and cowl slaw) Lounge chairs and shaded area
- This tour takes place rain or shine. In The Bahamas we often get small showers that only last 30-40 minutes, and the activity provider will run tours in these conditions, as usually it will only take a few minutes until the rain clears
- The activity provider monitors the weather forecast and will cancel a tour if it is forecasted to rain all day or if they deem the weather conditions too dangerous to operate. Guests will be able to receive a refund or rebook for another date.