My Guide Website?
Nassau: Sun Cay and Swimming Pigs Boat Trip with Lunch64 Reviews
Meet the world-famous swimming pigs at Pig Beach and visit the private island of Sun Cay on this boat tour from Nassau. Relax on paradisical white-sand beaches, and savor a typical Bahamian lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Fort Lauderdale: Day Trip to Bimini
- From Nassau: Exuma Swimming Pigs, Sharks and More
- Nassau: 3 Islands Tour, Snorkel, Pig Beach, Turtles & Lunch
- From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip by Ferry
- Nassau: Pig Beach Island Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- Feed and play with the delightful swimming pigs on Pig Beach
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride from Nassau to the island of Sun Cay
- Rest and rejuvenate on spectacular white-sand beaches
- Relish a traditional Bahamian lunch of BBQ chicken and more
- Choose from a range of optional upgrade activities on the day
DescriptionVisit the private island of Sun Cay and get to know the rockstars of the ocean world — the famous swimming pigs on Pig Beach — on this boat trip from Nassau. Kick back and relax on the beach, and savor an authentic Bahamian lunch. After heading to the meeting point, hop aboard the boat and ride to Sun Cay, also known as Pearl Island, just 8 nautical miles away from the bustling Nassau Cruise Port. Upon arrival, prepare to spend a hilarious 40 minutes with the famous swimming pigs of the Bahamas. Share snacks and ride the waves with the pigs on Pig Beach, and delight in a piggy party you never knew you needed. After your pig-tastic adventure, get your chill mode on and sink your toes into the heavenly white-sand beaches. Relax, rejuvenate, and maybe strike a pose for that envy-inducing Instagram shot. As the day drifts by, laze under the sun on included lounge chairs, pretending you're the only one on the island, or jump into the ocean for a swim. If you want, engage in a range of activities available as upgrades on the day, including snorkeling, kayaking, water trampolining, and iguana feeding. Prepare for a taste of the Bahamas with a typical lunch from the beach restaurant. Enjoy a meal featuring BBQ chicken, fish fingers, rice and peas, and coleslaw. Drinks are available for purchase from 3 bars on the island. If that is not enough, get your souvenirs at the little straw market, visit the massage salon, or enjoy a further taste of the Bahamas at the conch station right next to the beach. After a day of piggy giggles and sandy serenity, you'll return to the tour's original starting point in Nassau.
IncludesBoat trip to Sun Cay Pig Beach visit Guide Lunch Lounge chairs
- To board the boat, you have to climb down some stairs from the beach