My Guide Website?
Nassau: Jet Ski Ride, Parasailing & Banana Boat Tour81 Reviews
This ultimate package is tailored to fit your desires. It includes a 30-minute jet ski ride, parasailing for 6 minutes, a 3.5-mile banana boat ride, and a beach stop for your enjoyment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be guided by a highly competent water sports team
- Parasail over the clear blue waters of Cabbage Beach
- Reach top speeds as you splash along the water on a wave runner
DescriptionEnjoy an action-packed experience in the Bahamian waters with 30-minute jet skiing, 6-minute parasailing, and a ride 3.5-mile in a banana boat. You will receive guidance and support from instructors during all activities. After being picked up from your accommodation, meet your water-sport instructor who will introduce you to all the activities. Experience the thrill of splashing through the water as you ride a jet ski for 30 minutes. Brace the tropical waters of the Bahamas in a two-seater Waverunner jet ski. Next, parasail over the clear blue waters of Cabbage Beach, located on Paradise Island, for 5 to 7 minutes. Soak up the breathtaking views from above as you glide at thrilling speeds. After being fitted with a life vest and flotation device, board the iconic banana boat. Bump and bounce across the warm Bahamian waters for approximately 15 minutes.
IncludesHotel/port pick-up and drop off Instructor Jet ski Parasailing Banana boat
- A confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The package is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints, back problems, or other serious medical conditions
- The activities are subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note the tour is family friendly