My Guide Website?
Nassau: Island Highlights Tour with Rum Tasting6 Reviews
Tour Nassau's landmarks while enjoying historical commentary from your guide on this 2.5-hour tour. See Atlantis Resort, try some samples at the Bahamas Rum Cake Factory, and take in the island views.
- Climb Queen Victoria's staircase for a photo op
- Catch a glimpse of the famous Atlantis Resort
- Savor local favorites like rum cake and chocolate
- Learn about Nassau's history and local culture
- Explore Nassau comfortably and hassle free
DescriptionMake the most of your stop in Nassau with the help of a local guide. Snap pictures of Queen Victoria's staircase – the photos are well worth the climb – and try some local flavors at the Graycliff Chocolate Factory and John Watling's Distillery. Meet your guide in a central location and hop into the comfortable, air-conditioned van. Enjoy historical and cultural commentary as you make you way to the first stop, Queen Victoria's staircase. Continue on past the famous Atlantis Resort and stop for a pick me up at the Bahamas Rum Cake Factory. The culinary journey continues at the Graycliff Chocolate Factory and John Watling's Distillery, where you can sample some of their famous products. At the end of the day, your guide will bring you back to the centrally located meeting point.
IncludesTransportation from a meeting point Live commentary on board Entrance tickets Food and beverage samples
- Some walking is involved on this tour Guests must be over 18 to participate in the rum sampling