My Guide Website?
Nassau: 6-Seater Beach Buggy Rental9 Reviews
Discover the Bahamas at your own pace and shake, rattle, and bump your way around Nassau and the island in a 6-person automatic beach buggy! Take a scenic road trip to get breathtaking views.
- Enjoy the freedom to explore Nassau on your own
- Visit recommended historical and cultural sites
- Enjoy the Bluetooth stereo while driving around Nassau
- Experience the Bahamas by open-top buggy for up to 6 people
DescriptionDo something different during your time in the Bahamas, whether on vacation or visiting as a cruise ship passenger. Rent a fun beach buggy for periods of up to 24 hours and venture outside of Nassau to explore the island at leisure. Rent a buggy for 4, 6, 8, or 24 hours and visit the historic Queen's Staircase, where the 65 steps indicate each year of Queen Victoria’s reign. Drive to the Water Tower, built in 1928 to maintain water pressure in the capital, or go to the small spit of Arawak Cay, named after the original West Indian inhabitants. Venture further to Fort Charlotte, built in 1789 by Lord Dunmore and named in honor of the wife of King George III. Visit the old cave dwellings of the Lucayans who lived on the islands until Christopher Columbus arrived, and look for the resident Buffy Flower Bats!
IncludesPickup and drop-off Insurance Fuel surcharge GPS Bluetooth stereo Local taxes Tips
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old and present a valid drivers license
- Drivers must sign a rental contract agreeing to the insurance terms at check in
- People with neck, back, or hip ailments, who have had recent surgery, or are pregnant are not allowed to operate or be a passenger in the buggies
- People under the influence, or appearing under the influence of alcohol or other substances, will not be allowed to operate a buggy
- A refundable damage waiver deposit of US$500 will be collected at the time of check-in, either in cash or as a credit card authorization (Visa and MasterCard only)