My Guide Website?
Nassau: 6-Seater Beach Buggy Rental20 Reviews
Discover Nassau at your own pace and shake, rattle, and bump your way around the island in a 6-person automatic beach buggy! Take a scenic road trip to get breathtaking views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the rush of travelling in an open-top buggy for up to 6 people
- Make the most of your time in Nassau and explore the area on your own
- Visit recommended historical and cultural sites and enjoy scenic views
- Benefit from a Bluetooth stereo and listen to your own music while driving
- Choose your rental period based on how far out you want to explore
DescriptionDo something different during your time in the Nassau, whether on vacation or visiting as a cruise ship passenger. Rent a fun beach buggy for periods of up to 24 hours and explore the island at leisure. Rent a buggy for 4, 6, 8, or 24 hours and visit the historic Queen's Staircase, where the 65 steps indicate each year of Queen Victoria’s reign. Drive to the Water Tower, built in 1928 to maintain water pressure in the capital, or go to the small spit of Arawak Cay, named after the original West Indian inhabitants. Venture further to Fort Charlotte, built in 1789 by Lord Dunmore and named in honor of the wife of King George III. Visit the old cave dwellings of the Lucayans who lived on the islands until Christopher Columbus arrived, and look for the resident Buffy Flower Bats!
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from most major hotels and Cruise port Insurance Fuel surcharge GPS Bluetooth stereo Local taxes
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old and present a valid drivers license
- Drivers must sign a rental contract agreeing to the insurance terms at check in
- People with neck, back, or hip ailments, who have had recent surgery, or are pregnant are not allowed to operate or be a passenger in the buggies
- People under the influence, or appearing under the influence of alcohol or other substances, will not be allowed to operate a buggy
- A refundable damage waiver deposit of US$500 will be collected at the time of check-in, either in cash or as a credit card authorization (Visa and MasterCard only)