Miami: Bimini Express Ferry with Pickup & Beach Day Pass
Embark on a day trip to Bimini Island in the tropical, lush Bahamas and spend the afternoon on one of the world's most beautiful beaches with a variety of optional water sports activities.
Are you a business owner in Bahamas?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bahamas.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take a ferry day trip from Florida to the Bahamas (about two and a half hours each way)
- Enjoy the beautiful island and beaches
- Discover optional water sports activities at additional charge (snorkeling, jet ski, parasailing, dolphin swims, etc.)
- Benefit from a hotel pickup and drop-off in Miami Beach or central meeting point in Downtown Miami
DescriptionDiscover the closest point in the Bahamas to mainland USA on this exciting ferry day trip to Bimini Island. Spend the day on the beautiful white beaches and swim in stunning turquoise waters. Optional water sports activities include shipwreck snorkeling, jet skiing, parasailing or swimming at the hotel pool with a separate day pass which can be purchased on the ferry. After a morning pickup at your Miami Beach Hotel along Collins Avenue or a central meeting point in Downtown Miami, you will be taked to the port to embark on the speed ferry which will take you to the small tropical Island of Bimini. You will spend the afternoon (about 6 hours) on the island and have time to relax on the beach, partake in water sports, take a ride around the island in a golf cart or try the local restaurants and shops. In the late afternoon the ferry will take you back to Florida and your driver will take you back to your original pick-up location/hotel.
Includes• Roundtrip transportation from your Miami Beach Hotel along Collins Avenue or central meeting point in Downtown Miami Port round trip speed ferry to Bimini Island Island beach access Fee on the Island • Port charges taxes Optional activities on the island such as reef snorkeling, dolphin swims, jet skis, parasailing, hotel pool day pass, etc
- You must have a valid passport and USA re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through US Customs and Immigration: Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa so please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking
- The approximate ferry travel time is 2 1/2 hours each way depending on weather
- The approximate free time in the Bahamas is 6 hours
- Infants under 6 months old are not permitted on this tour
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- The local operator is not responsible for delays caused by weather, the Coast Guard or Immigration Services
- Please provide the following information for all travelers at the time of booking: full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport expiry date, your preferred pickup hotel in Miami Beach along Collins Avenue or central meeting point Holiday Inn, 340 Biscayne Boulevard, Downtown Miami
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Nassau: Round-Trip Airport Transfer by Limousine
Sit back and leave the driving to a courteous professional. Enjoy a luxury airport transfer from the Nassau International Airport that will deliver you in style and comfoFrom $360.00
Parasail Over Cabbage Beach
Parasail over the clear blue crystal waters of Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island. This amazing ride will leave you breathless and keep you coming back for more. This is an e4 ReviewsFrom $80.00
Junkanoo Beach Shuttle from Freeport Cruise Ship Dock
This tour is for family and friends on a budget that would like to enjoy a organize excursion without the high price.From $15.00
- Best Seller
Grand Bahama Island Limousine and Chauffeur Service
Enjoy a luxurious ride with Fran's Travel Tour and Limousine Service. A variety of limousine and chauffeured ground transportation services on Grand Bahama island are avaFrom $25.64
Round-Trip Airport & Seaport Transfers
Ensure a hassle-free arrival and departure with this round-trip transfer between the seaport or airport and your accommodation in the Bahamas.7 ReviewsFrom $19.99
Nassau: Round-Trip Private Transfer to Paradise Island
After your long flight, treat yourself to a luxurious ride to your hotel or villa. This round-trip private transfer for up to 3 passengers from Nassau International Airpo1 ReviewsFrom $240.00
Ciego de Avila Airport Private Transfer
Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer between your hotel and Ciego de Avila Airport. Avoid the stress and expense of arranging taxis with this one-way or round-trip service.From $131.00
Nassau: Round-Trip Cable Beach Limousine Transfers
Sit back and leave the driving to a professional on this luxury airport transfer between the Nassau airport and your hotel or villa. A professional and courteous driver wFrom $290.00
Nassau Roundtrip Airport Transfer to Paradise Island
Relax and avoid the hassle with this economical airport transfer service, which delivers you safely to your hotel or villa from Nassau International Airport. Your driver1 ReviewsFrom $360.00
Grand Bahama Full Island Limited Mobility Transportation
Have easy access to all tour sites on Grand Bahama Island. If you have limited mobility, rest assured you will get around with transportation with vehicles that have liftFrom $100.00