Nassau: Buggy Ride and Beach Tour with Lunch2 Reviews
Shake, rattle, and bump as you bob your way around the western end in an open-air automatic 6 seater buggy. Enjoy Nassau's most popular historical and cultural sites, stop for a swim break, and finish with a Bahamian lunch and beverage.
- Enjoy the sites of Nassau in an open-air buggy
- Experience a pristine beach and go for a swim
- Feast on a delicious Bahamian lunch and beverages
- Experience the caves of New Providence
- Be entertained by your local knowledgeable guide
DescriptionBe collected from your accommodation in Nassau. Head to the starting point to be matched in groups of six, with one person chosen as the driver of the automatic buggy. The driver can be changed at each stop. Bounce down the dusty back-roads of Nassau in an open-air buggy to reach mysterious caves and picture-perfect beaches. Follow your guide along a scenic route, passing sites including the Government House, Gray Cliff, Fort Charlotte, Arawak Cay, Bahamar, and the famous Bob Marley Resort. Stop at the Caves of New Providence for a photo opportunity and learn the history of it. Make your way to one of Nassau's most beautiful beaches for a swim break. The tour ends with a Bahamian lunch and a beverage at one of Nassau's Bahamian owned restaurants. Return to the start and be taken back to your accommodation.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation in Nassau All taxes, fees, and handling charges A local guide Headsets Bluetooth stereo Lunch and beverages Water Gratuities
- This tour is not recommended for those with back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old, have a valid driving license, and will be required to sign a rental contract and agree to the insurance terms
- All participants will be required to sign a damage waiver
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability