My Guide Website?
Nassau: Bahama Life Pedal Crawler Tour5 Reviews
See Nassau from a unique perspective on board a 15 passenger luxury bike. Experience the Bahamian way of life through its history, cuisine, and culture.
- Marvel at the centuries old Queen's Staircase and learn about the history of this significant landmark
- Explore Nassau's most popular fort
- Enjoy a Bahamian lunch served in a pineapple bowl
- Savor fine chocolates paired with wine and appetizers
DescriptionExperience the best of Nassau from a pedal crawler on this exciting tour. First, head to The Queen's Staircase, a jungle oasis hidden among the bustle of Nassau. Admire the plant life that forms a beautiful canopy for shade as you walk up the stairs to see the waterfall. Learn more about the rich history of the area and the significance of the '66 Steps' before heading to Graycliff Chocolatier. Here, savor fine chocolates produced in the Graycliff Chocolatier factory paired with wine and Bahamian appetizers. Your next stop is Fort Charlotte. Let yourself be amazed by the fort's intriguing past and fascinating structure. Walk along the massive drawbridge and admire panoramic views of Nassau Harbor from the water-less moat. Next, head to the beating heart of the city, Arawak Cay. Discover some of the best, most authentic cuisine in the Bahamas here. At the Fish Fry, learn about the conch and its preparation and help yourself to some samples of this local delicacy. Finally, head to your final stop, Western Esplanade Beach. Enjoy a traditional Bahamian lunch served in a fresh pineapple bowl. Finish your day by admiring the beach views or taking a dip in the crystal-clear water.
IncludesSouvenir photo Admission fees Tour guide Driver Alcohol beverages Lunch Food and wine samples Water Treat bag
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, a moderate physical fitness level is required.
- Light pedaling may be required as there are 8 pedaling stations and 7 non-pedaling seats. Each tour will accommodate 10-15 passengers.
- The bike is equipped with an electric motor to assist customers by making the ride as easy as possible.