My Guide Website?
Miami: Bimini Express Ferry with Pickup & Beach Day Pass33 Reviews
Embark on a day trip to Bimini Island in the tropical, lush Bahamas and spend the afternoon on one of the world's most beautiful beaches with a variety of optional water sports activities.
- Take a ferry day trip from Florida to the Bahamas (about two and a half hours each way)
- Enjoy the beautiful island and beaches
- Discover optional water sports activities at additional charge (snorkeling, jet ski, parasailing, dolphin swims, etc.)
- Benefit from a hotel pickup and drop-off in Miami Beach or central meeting point in Downtown Miami
DescriptionDiscover the closest point in the Bahamas to mainland USA on this exciting ferry day trip to Bimini Island. Spend the day on the beautiful white beaches and swim in stunning turquoise waters. Optional water sports activities include shipwreck snorkeling, jet skiing, parasailing or swimming at the hotel pool with a separate day pass which can be purchased on the ferry. After a morning pickup at your Miami Beach Hotel along Collins Avenue or a central meeting point in Downtown Miami, you will be taked to the port to embark on the speed ferry which will take you to the small tropical Island of Bimini. You will spend the afternoon (about 6 hours) on the island and have time to relax on the beach, partake in water sports, take a ride around the island in a golf cart or try the local restaurants and shops. In the late afternoon the ferry will take you back to Florida and your driver will take you back to your original pick-up location/hotel.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from your Miami Beach Hotel along Collins Avenue or central meeting point in Downtown Miami Port round trip speed ferry to Bimini Island Island beach access Fee on the Island Port charges taxes Optional activities on the island such as reef snorkeling, dolphin swims, jet skis, parasailing, hotel pool day pass, etc
- You must have a valid passport and USA re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through US Customs and Immigration: Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa so please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking
- The approximate ferry travel time is 2 1/2 hours each way depending on weather
- The approximate free time in the Bahamas is 6 hours
- Infants under 6 months old are not permitted on this tour
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- The local operator is not responsible for delays caused by weather, the Coast Guard or Immigration Services
- Please provide the following information for all travelers at the time of booking: full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport expiry date, your preferred pickup hotel in Miami Beach along Collins Avenue or central meeting point Holiday Inn, 340 Biscayne Boulevard, Downtown Miami
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now