My Guide Website?
From Paradise Island: Bahamas Beach Excursion to Sandy Toes141 Reviews
Take an unbeatable day excursion to the paradise shores of Rose Island in the Bahamas. Relax in style on a beautiful private beach and enjoy snorkeling tours, kayaks, tubes, hammock gardens, a beach bar, island music, and a local Bahamian buffet lunch.
- Discover a private uninhabited island and spend the day on its sandy shores
- Play with the swimming pigs that inhabit some of the islands
- Dine on a Bahamas-style lunch buffet
- Head to the beach bar for an array of drinks to choose from
- Pick up some vacation souvenirs at the island gift shop
- Go snorkeling and discover the underwater life on the island
DescriptionSpend the day snorkeling and kayaking or lazing on a hammock on the private beach at Sandy Toes. If you feel like some adventure, take a tube ride in a water-ski tubes, or socialize with other guests during a game of volleyball or dizzy lizard. Rent a water float and bask in the sun or hang out at the Sandy Toes Beach Bar for music and a famous Sandy Toes drink. Whatever you fancy, your experience on the beach is sure to be a memorable one. Your full-day excursion includes a scenic boat ride to and from the Sandy Toes private island. Once on the island, an array of activities are available, including guided snorkeling and fish feedings. See the swimming pigs that inhabit Sandy Toes. Watch the animals come out to play in the habitat in which they have been raised. Dine on a buffet lunch, served on a southern pavilion overlooking the picturesque Lower Harbor, or shop in the Sandy Toes Gift Shop with one-of-a-kind souvenirs available for purchase.
IncludesPrivate island destination Private beach Specialty welcome drink Adirondack beach chairs Guided snorkeling tour Snorkeling instruction Snorkel rental gear Hammocks Swimming pigs experience Island music on North Side Beach Bar and on South Side pavilion Full bathroom facilities and freshwater showers Complimentary lemonade during lunch service Full lunch buffet Vegetarian meals (must be requested at least 24 hours prior to trip) WiFi
- Guests will be issued a full refund if Sandy Toes cancels the trip If you are late for the tour and miss the boat, you will be deemed a 'no show' and no refund will be issued The supplier reserves the right to make cancellations based on weather conditions or other reasons If you're arriving on a cruise ship you must take a Land Taxi from the port. Please avoid taking the water taxi, as they have provided the guests with false information and caused them to miss the excursion No weather-related refunds There is no lifeguard on duty; all guests swim at their own risk (life vests available for guests at no charge) The supplier is not responsible for any personal property or injury to guests while on the excursion All activities are weather-permitting. Sandy Toes cannot guarantee that all activities will be available and reserves the right to decide to offer a particular activity based on the safety of guests and staff
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$252.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today