From Miami: Day Trip to Bimini116 Reviews
Spend the day in paradise on a day trip from Miami to Bimini in the Bahamas. Discover its distinctive mix of historic and modern attractions, natural wonders and exciting activities.
- Travel to the Bahamas on board a smooth and comfortable ferry
- Avail of the full bar and duty free gift shop
- Get approximately 7 hours at Bimini to enjoy at leisure
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel by state-of-the-art coach, transfer to the Port of Miami and climb aboard a high-speed, 400-passenger, 170-foot boat. Then, set sail for Bimini in the Bahamas. Sit back and relax with a snack, or bask on the sundeck on the 2-hour crossing. Upon arrival, discover pristine beaches and historic attractions, including the famous Bimini Road that some believe is a remnant of the 'Lost City of Atlantis.' Get a day pass to the Hilton at World Resorts in Bimini and avail of full use of their outdoor facilities, such as bike rental, jet skis and beachside dining.
IncludesRound-trip economy or business class ferry to Bimini Port fees and taxes in the Bahamas Transportation and a day pass to the Hilton at World Resorts hotel in Bimini Food and drinks Tips Round-trip transfers from the Port of Miami to selected hotels in Miami
- The day trip to Bimini sails on selected dates. Please check the booking calendar upon reservation • This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- The approximate free time in the Bahamas is from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM • This service must be booked at least 24 hours in advance • Infants under 6 months old are not permitted on this tour
- The local operator is not responsible for delays caused by the weather, the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival in the Bahamas
- You must have a valid passport and re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa. Please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking. Correct paperwork is solely the customer's responsibility
- It is mandatory to provide the full names of all people traveling in order to issue the ferry tickets. If you have not provided this information, your booking remains unconfirmed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability