My Guide Website?
From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Round-Trip Ferry & Hotel Pickup42 Reviews
Embark to Bimini in the Bahamas, with white beaches and a variety of optional activities such as the famous Ibiza-style Beach Day Club with DJs. Then, try snorkeling or swimming with sting rays.
- Spend time on white sand beaches and swimming in turquoise waters
- Party during the afternoon at a famous Bimini beach club (optional)
- Discover optional activities, including jet ski rentals, snorkel tours
- Enjoy the beautiful island at your own pace
- Try swimming with sting rays, snorkelling, or rent a golf cart (optional)
DescriptionDiscover the closest point in the Bahamas to mainland USA on this exciting ferry day trip to Bimini Island. Spend the day on the beautiful white beaches and swim in stunning turquoise waters. Optional water sports activities include shipwreck snorkeling, jet skiing, swimming with dolphins, parasailing, or swimming at the hotel pool with a separate beach day pass, which can be purchased on the ferry. You will spend about 6 hours in the afternoon on the island and have time to relax on the beach, partake in water sports, take a ride around the island in a golf cart, or try the local restaurants and shops.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from select Miami hotels Round-trip speed ferry to Bimini Island Port tax
- You must have a valid passport and USA re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through US Customs and Immigration: Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa so please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking. The approximate ferry travel time is 2 1/2 hours each way depending on the weather The approximate free time in the Bahamas is 6 hours Optional activities on the island such as beach club, swimming with sting rays, and snorkel tour must be purchased on the ferry Infants under 6 months old are not permitted on this tour This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only) The activity provider is not responsible for delays caused by weather, the Coast Guard or Immigration Services
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 15%
Reserve Your Experience
From $444.00$377.40Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today