My Guide Website?
From Miami: Bimini Bahamas Day Trip w/ Hotel Pickup & Ferry32 Reviews
See Bimini with beautiful beaches, clear blue waters, and optional snorkeling and diving activities. Enjoy a full-day experience from Miami with hotel pickup, and a round-trip fast ferry.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bahamas:If youʻre booking your trip to Bahamas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax on the white sand beaches and warm turquoise waters of Bimini
- Sit back and relax on the fast ferry to Bimini with cafeteria and bar onboard
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pick-up from South Beach up to Sunny Isles
- Discover optional activities like snorkeling, swimming with dolphins and more
- Purchase a beach pass which includes pool access and all the amenities
DescriptionEnjoy a hassle-free day trip to the Bahamas with hotel pickup in Miami, and transferring onto a fast ferry from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini. With hours of free time on the island, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful white beaches or indulge in the many water activities on offer. On the ferry to and from Bimini there is both indoor and outdoor decks to let you take in the ocean views and wildlife. The boat also has a cafeteria and a bar, so you can grab a bite or drink on your journey. Onboard the ferry to Bimini, you can purchase optional activities from the concierge desk. These include shipwreck snorkeling, jet skiing, swimming with dolphins, swimming with stingrays, parasailing, renting a golf cart, or a beach day pass – all subject to availability. At the end of your day you will return around sunset and then be transferred back to your morning pick-up spot – making it the easiest was to experience the Bahamas in just one day.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from hotels in South Beach, Miami Beach, Surfside, Bal Harbor, and Sunny Isles Round-trip speed ferry to Bimini Island Port tax
- You must have a valid passport and USA re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through US Customs and Immigration Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa so please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking. The approximate ferry travel time is 2.5 hours each way, depending on the weather Infants under 9 months old are not permitted on this tour