My Guide Website?
Bimini Island: Birdwatching Tour with Soft Drinks
Discover the bird species on North Bimini Island with your local guide on this birdwatching tour. Learn about the local birds and ecosystem and spot the majestic Great Blue Heron.
- Immerse yourself in nature on a relaxing and educational birdwatching journey
- Learn about the local ecosystem and its impact on the birds from a local guide
- See a range of birds including the Great Egret, Great Blue Heron, and Royal Tern
- As you look overhead and out to the water for bird, sip on a cool soft drink
- Discover fascinating facts about the many birds you spot during your adventure
DescriptionSee birds soaring above on a guided birdwatching experience on North Bimini Island. Enjoy a refreshing soft drink as you learn about the plants and birds you spot from your guide. Get picked up from your accommodation on the Bimini Islands and head to Fisherman's Village and its beach to start your birdwatching experience. Relax as you spend time watching and learning about the different species of birds. When you spot a bird soaring overhead or fishing in the water, hear fascinating facts about it. Discover the Bahamian ecosystem and how it affects the birds. Sip on a soft drink as you keep an eye out for the Great Blue Heron, Bahama Mockingbird, Great Egret, Little Blue Heron, Brown Pelicans, Royal Terns, and Laughing Gull.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Birdwatching experience Soft drinks
- This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants to run