My Guide Website?
Bimini: Guided Tour of North Bimini2 Reviews
Explore the south of the Bimini on a guided sightseeing tour by air-conditioned van. Get some shopping done at Bimini Craft Center and visit the Fountain of Youth and the golden sands of Radio Beach.
- Travel back in time with a visit to Ponce de Leon's 'Fountain of Youth'
- Purchase a unique souvenir with a shopping stop at the Bimini Craft Center
- Travel in comfort aboard a climate-controlled van with plenty of space
- Relax with a beach experience by the turquoise waters of Radio Beach
- Learn about local wildlife and conservation at the Bimini Biological Station
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of South Bimini on this tour with hotel pickup and drop-off. Take a short ferry ride to South Bimini to take in top sights like the Fountain of Youth and Radio Beach. Learn about local wildlife with a visit to the Bimini Biological Station. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation on Bimini in a spacious and climate-controlled van. Travel to the southern part of the island on a brief ferry tip. Stop at the Bimini Biological Station to learn more about the island's history and the magnificent things the shark research is working on. Visit the Fountain of Youth discovered by Ponce de Leon. Conclude your tour with shopping at the Bimini Craft Center and a relaxing experience at Radio Beach. Return to your accommodation on Bimini at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 2-hour guided sightseeing tour Air-conditioned van transportation Visit to Bimini Biological Station Visit to Radio beach Visit to Fountain of Youth
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$85.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today